Today there are indeed few words because there is so much work to be done. Honestly, I'm a little overwhelmed. And I have no one to blame but myself.
I tend to procrastinate. There I said it. I'd like to say that I simply work better that way, under pressure and all. But that's not true. If anything I do a shoddier job on things when I allow the work to build up.
Today the laundry is piled high, my desk is somewhere under a stack of unfinished projects, I'm behind in my daily read-the-Bible-through reading, my list of errands has "been continued" on the back side of the page, and the bathrooms are starting to grow stuff. So I guess it's a good thing Wednesdays are not so wordy! Of course, I'd rather sit here and pontificate about nothing in particular than tackle the unfolded clothes or the soap scum on the shower doors.
But, alas, I made the mistake of blogging about keeping your home in order last Thursday, so I'm feeling a little pressure to buckle down and get to work. I suppose that is a good thing.
So I leave you with a couple of easy-peasy questions today. Since you happened to drop by while I'm folding clothes, ironing and scrubbing bathrooms, let's talk housework.
Here are my answers:
- What's your least favorite household cleaning task?
- What's the worst part about doing laundry? Washing and drying, folding, ironing, or putting the stuff away?
- Do you have a favorite household chore? This may be a stretch, but I feel I ought to ask for the sake of ending on a positive note. What one job is either a real thrill to you or at least gives you a great sense of satisfaction when it's all said and done?
It would make me feel so much better to hear you whine a little too. Won't you join me? But you can end on a positive note by answering #3.
- By far, cleaning the bathrooms. Yuck! It's such a wet job!
- Definitely putting the clothes away. I usually make my family members do their own because I hate this job so much. Besides it's good for them. By the way, my kids often do their own laundry, but I'm giving them a reprieve for a couple of weeks, thus the huge mounds I'm wrestling with today.
- I do love the results of freshly vacuumed floors and I don't mind vacuuming so much either.
Thanks for dropping by today. I'm a little suspicious of my friends who only drop by on Not So Wordy Wednesdays... But I'll try not to let it hurt my feelings!
Labels: Not So Wordy Wednesday