I just love it when...
I don't love...
- you pray persistently about something and, voila, God works in mighty ways. Not that your prayers were magical or anything, but that our good and gracious God answered in such a visible way!
- you get your hair cut and the hairdresser actually colors, cuts, and styles it very well. Usually mine (God love her...and I do too) only cuts and colors it well. I have to come home and re-style it myself. Today I hit a hair trifecta!
- my child calls with good news, as opposed to bad news..."Mommmmm...."
- you gain energy throughout the day rather than lose it.
What do you love? Or not love?
- helping my daughter change the water in her fish bowl.
- when you can't figure out what is causing that terrible stink in the kitchen!
- when you forget to go to something that you were really looking forward to.