Today I'm travelling to Cannon Beach, Oregon, where I'll be presenting the Satisfied...at Last! messages to the women of Lake Bible Church in Lake Oswego. We'll be meeting at the beautiful Cannon Beach Christian Conference Center right on the Pacific coast.
I would greatly appreciate your prayers for me and the ladies who will be drawing aside for this time of retreat and renewal. Here are some specific prayer requests you could cover:
- Good flights for my friend/assistant Kim and myself; on time connections; and smooth flying!
- Safe travels for the women going from Lake Oswego near Portland to the coast on both Friday and Saturday, and of course safe travels home on Sunday as well.
- For the enemy to be banned from keeping anyone from going to the retreat who is ordained to be there.
- For God to protect and provide for the families these women leave behind as they seek refreshment.
- For teachable hearts and sweet spirits all around, including myself.
- For God to be honored in every way.
- For my messages to be clear, Christ-centered, and beneficial to the women.
- For the women to come with hungry souls!
Thank you so much for your prayers. I'll resume posting next Tuesday, January 27th. I'd appreciate every prayer you lift up for us meanwhile!
Labels: prayer, prayer requests, Satisfied at Last, Speaking Engagement